"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They had arranged the meeting with a few quick words soon after breakfast.
- Asked for a quick word about her performance, she took the question literally and said "no".
- This wasn't the kind of man you could thank with a smile and a quick word.
- Well, I'll just pop in and have a quick word.
- But I just want to say a quick word to all of you.
- Just a quick word about this lot, each of whom has special characteristics.
- I'd like to have a quick word with your brother.
- Before we get to the main event, a quick word for the road.
- I would like to say a quick word about trade.
- But if he's still awake, I'd like a quick word with him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.