"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Kim remains quiet off the ice, but with an easy smile and a quick laugh.
- He had a quick infectious laugh that you couldn't help grinning at.
- She gave a quick laugh and a shake of her head.
- "Thanks for lunch yesterday," she said with a quick laugh.
- "That sort of thing can be fun for a quick laugh, but Mike gives you more."
- Yet he was full of sunny strength and quick laughs.
- I caught the scent right away and he saw my expression, giving a quick laugh.
- She let out a quick laugh, set the wine aside, and opened her purse.
- "I could have made that final 3-pointer," he said with a quick laugh.
- With a quick laugh she shook her head She'd never be comfortable loving him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.