"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was by him in a flash, almost too quick to see.
- It was a quick flash of humor, then back to business.
- Just then there were a series of quick flashes along the valley floor.
- There had been a quick flash of blue water to the left.
- A quick flash of a glance from those blue eyes, then he turned away.
- I caught a quick flash of pain, as if he'd been hit.
- We'd be doing without them now except for a quick flash at each turn point.
- This quick flash ended as the man closed the door behind him.
- He smiled down at me, a quick flash in his dark face.
- I was not surprised to see the quick flash of pain in her eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.