"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What is there left to believe in when everything of real worth has been sold to make a quick profit?
- But he soon decided that real estate could be another way to make quick profits.
- The buyers should not expect a sure and quick profit.
- "We may not get much of a Christmas rally if people can take a quick profit and close their books."
- In the first place he'd make a quick and splendid profit.
- "Then they will understand that their reputation is more important than quick profits."
- But what it really means is someone who's only interested in a quick profit.
- It was a '28 Chevy and he turned a quick profit.
- I just thought I'd make a quick profit and then run for the border.
- The real picture is not that some water companies from the north are out for quick profits in the south.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.