"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One thing that is not likely to happen is quick passage into law, despite some expressions of support.
- But even so, kiss my hand to a quick passage.
- They'd love to hear from you, and it would smooth things over a little for a quick passage.
- Here's to a fresh breeze and a quick passage!
- Even a quick passage across its poisoned length might mean a man's death for years to come.
- But then Captain Warner had a very quick passage and it was put on board in the right month.
- The hope most frequently expressed was for a quick passage and a sharp, swift campaign.
- Rain was also reported, but totals were not large due to the storm's quick passage.
- Lumbering dark robots moved aside to allow our quick passage.
- But leaders of both houses took the podium today to promise quick passage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.