"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She had saved herself and the rest of us by her quick action.
- Only quick action now would be able to save him.
- He intended quick action, with a half second between two events.
- This sort of quick action is important because all too soon, one white fly becomes 10, then maybe 100.
- "But it would have to be clear for quick action."
- But the Bush administration is resisting calls for quick action.
- A rather quick action on the part of the Patrol.
- These are situations where quick action should have been taken.
- If it were not for the young man and his quick action you would have no daughter at all.
- If so, that would also justify the quick American action.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.