"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If they can't make a quick buck off us, we're not worth the trouble.
- Not just how to turn a quick buck and pay no tax.
- "Students want fields in which they can make a quick buck."
- At least then you got a chance to make a quick twenty bucks.
- "They just saw this as on opportunity to make a quick buck for the town."
- "He's not one of these guys who wants to make a quick buck."
- Tired of his job he looks for new ways to make a quick buck.
- Each of these kids takes the place off someone who actually wants to study just so they can make a quick buck.
- "There's nothing good about it except for those who want to make a quick buck."
- "They'd rather take somebody who already got it and make a quick buck."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.