"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With a quick, fluid movement she was back on her feet.
- Then with one quick movement he stood in front of the door.
- She made a quick movement, and the hand fell away.
- She got to her feet in a movement so quick, it set me on edge.
- David caught a quick movement going on to his side.
- Possibly a movement too quick for the eye to follow.
- There was a cry from the bed, and a quick movement.
- Haven came up off the floor in a movement too quick to follow.
- In a quick movement, they are brought to a point above the head, as if still following the same line.
- She made a quick movement and caught hold of my arm.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.