"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But barring a quick burst of activity, it will not be so.
- Feric brought both of them down with a quick burst.
- One quick burst could have taken care of Picard once and for all.
- He moved his triggerfinger onto the M-16 and gave them a quick burst.
- A quick burst and the two men went down.
- Now it seems that we will indeed get a quick burst of public spending, however tragic the reasons.
- About 5 to 10 eggs are released in a quick burst.
- It's not one quick burst and over and done in an hour.
- With three quick bursts he was able to fell the pirates who had come to take him away.
- There was a quick burst of automatic weapons fire, then silence.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.