"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That's probably so that we can't make a quick exit, as we'd have to back out with this car.
- They left the door just wide enough for a quick exit.
- He turned on his heel and made a quick exit.
- No chance of using the vehicle for a quick exit.
- If that is the case, then the other person usually finds a quick exit out.
- I was the only one set up for a quick exit.
- He placed some cash on the table, and they began a quick exit.
- He did just about everything a bad boy could do, except make a quick exit.
- The only fairly quick exit from here is feet first.
- I made a quick exit and used the ladies' room.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.