"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then, with a quick step, he turned toward the hall.
- He took two quick steps forward, and his arms went around the woman.
- In a few quick steps, he was over the man.
- As he did so, the man took a quick step behind him.
- Six quick steps and they had reached the end section.
- He let her go and took a quick step back.
- A few quick steps and he was at her own door.
- He took a quick step toward her and stopped again.
- He took a quick step, but I caught his arm.
- Just a few quick steps and you'll be all set.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.