"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No way did a quick bite and suck leave her clean like that.
- They ate a quick bite, but took no more time than needed.
- He laughed, then took a quick bite at her lower lip.
- There are no places to stop for a quick bite to eat.
- Whatever had done this hadn't just taken a quick bite.
- Only when she had taken a quick bite did he spoon food into his own mouth.
- He felt a little hungry and thought a quick bite to eat might make him feel better.
- But she hadn't had anything to eat since a quick bite at noon the day before.
- He took a quick bite, as if the universe might even now try to prevent it.
- He gave one quick bite that hurt, and I was suddenly on the floor looking up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.