"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Market orders also make sense when investors want quick results.
- His phone call from the pier had brought quick results.
- The search for such a person was still going on, but no one expected quick results.
- Like I said, we're doing great work, but they want quick results for their buck.
- Otherwise, get in a place where I can call on you for quick results.
- But that was when I thought we could see some quick results.
- This way they have quick results at no cost to the taxpayer.
- It will be difficult to get a quick result, however.
- To get quick results we need a lot of people.
- "Nothing but a quick result so you can get out of my town."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.