"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She had a quick rise to prominence in 2012 while still a teenager.
- Other states, too, are reporting a quick rise in gun purchases.
- The Jets were on such a quick rise to the top.
- In the end, one senses a very quick rise and fall.
- This quick rise through the ranks didn't help with the growing dislike some of his peers felt toward him.
- The quick rise to success left the band members burnt out, however.
- It's been a quick rise from model to society florist.
- He could feel the quick rise and fall of her bosom.
- Problems arose after a quick rise to the elite level.
- I felt the quick rise and fall of her chest against the side of my face.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.