"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A pair of quick strides took him into the living room.
- Half a dozen quick strides brought him even with the rest of the away team.
- He took three quick strides and was next to the bed.
- In just two quick strides, he was out the door.
- A quick stride brought him to the bathroom, where he turned on the hot water.
- With a quick stride, he walked toward the living room door.
- With a long, quick stride, he turned away from Broadway and took to the side street.
- He came forward with short, quick strides, his hand extended.
- He turned away, moving with his quick and nervous stride.
- He stood away from the table to take a quick stride forward.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.