"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He and his buddies knew they had to make a quick move.
- One quick move and he could be out in the afternoon sunlight.
- The one on the right made a quick move in her direction.
- One quick move and he could have it in his hand.
- The back of his head made a quick little move again.
- Sent off as the 1-2 favorite, he made a quick move to the lead coming out of the first turn and took control.
- Then I made a quick move and he went down.
- I said: 'Get the ball, take your time, look around at the defense, and then make a quick move.
- Looks like she'd jump out of her skin if you made a quick move.
- Tossing the hair back with a quick move of her head, she rose.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.