"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Q. You talk about a vertical game or quick strike.
- The latest quick strike came in the second inning Saturday night.
- This method is to get a quick strike on the opponent before they see it coming.
- A few quick strikes, and it would be over.
- In the third quarter, Auburn scored on another quick strike.
- They are engaged in planning a global military campaign, not a quick strike or a brief battle.
- What are the chances that a quick, powerful strike could knock you out immediately?
- They needed quick strikes and they did not get them.
- A quick strike from behind, and she would be gone again before the Templar knew what had happened.
- Former leaders no longer in the business of making real choices urge quick strikes from the air.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.