"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You sound like the general's going to need a quick getaway after his speech.
- He had taken a couple of steps toward the door, as if waiting for the first opportunity to make a quick getaway.
- I have paid for a quick getaway or two in my time, but not that day.
- Who needs to make a quick getaway when you look this good?
- Looking for a quick getaway and a fan of history?
- In case she changed her mind and wanted to make a quick getaway?
- Looking for a quick getaway and a big music fan?
- He was waiting at the back door, as though ready to make a quick getaway.
- Of course, he had to make a quick getaway, but that was half the fun.
- He should have turned it around for a quick getaway.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.