"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some say he has a quick temper, but I disagree.
- He also had a reputation for quick temper and there are reports of physical violence in the home.
- But as a senator, she would have greater problems than a quick temper.
- The way his face tightened showed him a man of quick temper.
- A tough guy with a law degree and a quick temper.
- She had a quick temper and often shouted, for little reason, they recalled.
- T have a quick temper sometimes, and he was wrong.
- His quick temper and ambition were feared in their own family.
- HE had a quick temper, and friends found it ugly.
- He was rather afraid of George and her quick temper.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.