"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Scott did not believe that a quick victory was possible for Federal forces.
- We want our troops to win a quick victory, to be sure.
- Later it was for two quick victories in his first four months on the tour.
- But it is less clear whether a quick victory would get the economy moving again.
- He knows we need a quick victory, she thought, and he's doing everything in his power to prevent it.
- Those fanatics were just about his only chance for a quick victory.
- Almost alone among the members of Congress, he saw no quick victory, but a long, painful struggle.
- They include use of force as a last resort, public support and quick victory at an acceptable price.
- We believe it will be our key to a quick, decisive victory.
- "He means to make a quick victory here," someone else said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.