"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Alvar felt fear touch him then, a quick finger beneath the skin.
- I flicked the still turning dice with a quick finger.
- Kindan raised a quick fingers to his lips as he moved to block the girl from the view of the others.
- With quick fingers she punched the code into the key panel beside the door.
- It was the doctor, feeling with quick fingers about his chest.
- She watched the quick, slim fingers moving, the blue smoke from the cigarette.
- I touched his mind with a quick finger of thought?
- One was stocky, with thin, quick fingers and lively eyes.
- I mused with my eyes upon her quick fingers.
- I mentioned the piano because it gives one quick and independent fingers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.