"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was ready to make a quick start the moment the other two did.
- Instead, all affected areas need to make a quick start, with Federal help, on plans for future development.
- This season had a quick start but a slow end.
- Others on the team are also off to quick starts.
- "The kids are closer and I think that's helped us get off to a quick start since we've been back."
- After a quick start, they are 8-5 and have lost 3 straight.
- When you're looking to get off to a quick start it is not ideal.
- The players are trying to keep the quick start in perspective.
- North Carolina got off to a quick start, building a 19-11 lead within the game's first seven and a half minutes.
- For their part, they can see no problems or obstacles and are ready to get off to a quick start.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.