"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When she didn't immediately answer, he put a hand against the door, felt it give, and made a quick decision.
- But now there is in fact a reason for a quick decision on your part.
- I looked at our party and made a quick decision.
- He made a quick decision, rose, and went to approach his team leader.
- And it can allow a quick decision on whether a case should be brought at all.
- He had never been one for quick, serious decisions of the heart.
- He read through the letter again and made a quick decision.
- I had to make a quick decision about what to do.
- You want them to make a quick decision, to think, That's a good deal.
- "I make quick decisions without thinking enough about their possible bad results."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.