"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were relegated again in 1973, but made a quick return to what was now called the 2.
- He thought about making a quick return to his car.
- From there, the club hoped to make a quick return to the second division.
- At least one agency had plans for the quick return of its employees.
- Everyone is shocked at his quick return into society/work considering what he did.
- What you want is a good investment and a quick return.
- The Bush administration said it saw no need for the quick return of the inspectors.
- He made an unexpectedly quick return to the side five months later, playing in the less familiar position of left back.
- She had a problem with her equipment and decided to make a quick return to the boat.
- Unfortunately, the quick return of either away team did not seem likely.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.