"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Take time to make a phone call, send an e-mail, or write a quick note.
- Let's start at the beginning with a quick note about your brain.
- Just a quick note, to join the rest above, to wish you and your family all the best!
- I leave a quick note for my brother, then look back at him to make sure he's still asleep.
- I scribbled a quick note to her and we took off.
- He made a quick note then looked up at her.
- Just a quick note to say we won't be coming North this year.
- Sitting up in his seat, he makes a quick note to himself.
- I made a few quick notes and packed it in for the night.
- "All it takes is one quick note to tell my friends where the party's at."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.