"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She might not have caught it, the quick change in the eyes before he rose to clear the table.
- For some reason, we had a very quick change and her dress was put on inside out.
- What had the woman said to bring about such a quick change?
- By now everyone knew this meant River wanted a quick change in course.
- Ten minutes was all that I required for a quick change.
- And in the short term, quick change made them more dangerous, not less.
- She did a quick change and put on the dress he had asked for.
- I'll give you credit for a quick change of plans.
- He has made quick changes to the way the company is managed.
- She's trying to catch you with a quick change of subject!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.