"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As of May 2013, 75.8 million posts were created on the site each day.
- The post was created in 1969 and lasted until 1972.
- This post was created for him by the university's board of trustees.
- As a result of this, a special post was created to promote social justice in the school.
- Further posts would be created throughout Scotland in the 1950s.
- The post of chief secretary was created in 1917.
- The post was created last fall and intended to vest responsibility for the agency in a single public official.
- A post of Medical Officer was also created in the unit.
- In August 1921 it underwent a final overhaul when the post of president was created.
- We have to note that these posts have not been created.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.