"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Other local resources such as the Montgomery Gazette and the Washington Post use a more broad definition.
- His work is widely quoted in publications such as the Washington Post.
- Several websites such as The Washington Post noted in retrospect that Nintendo 'stole the show'.
- Others, such as the Washington Post, were unclear in their attributions.
- Harris' work has been featured in publications such as The Weekly Standard, and the Washington Post.
- The results according to the various standards were reported in the newspapers which funded the recount, such as The Miami Herald and the Washington Post.
- He has written for several media outlets such as the Washington Post, Outlook magazine and Live Mint.
- "Open Source News" (public websites, such as the Washington Post and others)
- Wardman placed advertisements for the housing in local newspapers such as the Washington Post and Evening Star.
- Praise appeared in various publications such as Time and The Washington Post.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.