"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Post did not find such a property and the solution to his problem applied priority methods instead; Harrington and Soare (1991) found eventually such a property.
- But the Post found the humor to be shtick not literature, far too misogynist, and too stereotypical.
- And, the Post found, the International Committee of the Red Cross had been warning us about it well before the U.N. produced its findings.
- Martin Dunn, editor of The Daily News, said it was clear that The Post found it could not compete at 50 cents.
- Circulation Quadruples Mr. Stern dropped the "Evening" from the title, and his new, liberal Post found an eager audience.
- I don't really know the federal election laws very well, but if what the Post found is actually true, it will make Ray pretty uncomfortable.
- It said: "The Post finds that the union offer is a hopeful sign and indeed a significant move.
- The Post did not find "5,643 felons voted", or anything close to it.
- If DBT and the Post found criminals, why haven't they been arrested?
- This is just what the Post doesn't find.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.