"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The post commander wants to see you as soon as possible."
- What stands as quarters No. 2 today was, in 1885, the post commander's home.
- It was a real tribute to the post commander's enthusiasm.
- The post commander had shown up in army blue.
- "This can happen every half hour," the post commander said.
- But if you want a meeting with the post commander, I can arrange that.
- Well, for the post commander's annual reception, they did this.
- He served in various positions there before becoming post commander.
- The last person in the world he expected to see crawling out of a derelict M3 was the post commander.
- The post commander did not even bother to try to identify the passing force.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.