"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He offered her the post of Secretary of Labor, but she demurred.
- The post of Responsible Secretary was then established in 1919 to perform administrative work.
- The post of Secretary was renamed Chief Executive in 1993.
- The post of Secretary was then the highest-ranking office in the Dicastery.
- This is a list of those who have held the post of Secretary of the Society.
- Perhaps the longest discussion came over the post of Secretary of State.
- The post of Secretary for Scotland was established in 1885.
- Otis held the post of Secretary for 25 years, never missing a day that the Senate was in session.
- In 1995, he was appointed to the post of Secretary for Financial Services.
- The role replaced the former post of Secretary for Public Security.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.