"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He noted that the Washington archdiocese was among the nation's first to desegregate its parochial schools and elevate black priests to pastoral and archdiocesan posts.
- Smith now holds John Shippen Sr.'s pastoral post at the Presbyterian church.
- He held several pastoral posts in West London before moving to the Diocese of Ripon and Leeds in 1997.
- In 1863, he was given the pastoral post in Wolfstein, which he held until his death.
- From 1 July 1909 to 27 February 1921 he served as chaplain to Zweibrücken prison, an extremely difficult and thankless pastoral post.
- However, Ockenga was reluctant to relinquish his pastoral post and so much to the chagrin of his seminary colleagues he served as president in absentia from 1947-54.
- In 1977, he moved to a senior pastoral post at Lord Williams's School, Thame, which gave him more time to pursue his other interests.
- After further pastoral posts he became Warden of Lee Abbey in 2002.
- His first pastoral post was Old Waxsaw Presbyterian church, in Lancaster, South Carolina.
- It is likely that a candidate for a pastoral post was hired as a teacher.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.