"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was looking up the street, the wrong way for his post.
- The group said she did not have the education or experience for the post.
- This has all been good training for his new post.
- But no name came forward for the post of secretary.
- He ran again for the same post in 1938 and won.
- He later ran again for the same post and won.
- Next time we're going to talk about whether we need a table in the hall for post, and I'm looking forward to it.
- Thanks very much for such an interesting and complete post.
- He ran for the post and lost in the election.
- I have written my name in the Senate house for the same post.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.