"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It derives its name from the town's first post master.
- The family who now lives in the house, however, offer to have one of their children show the narrator to the old post master's grave.
- It has its own postal office with a post master heading the same.
- He himself was the post master of this post office for a long time.
- It was named after its first post master, James Roberts.
- Sina is short for Abyssinia, the full name of the post master.
- Hurley was the post master of Boston from 1918 to 1920 and from 1930 to 1935.
- A son of a local Post Master, he was brought up in a middle class family of two sisters and one brother.
- Mr Massel, the post master, sent you 3 newspapers, which was very kind in him.
- If you go into the post office, you are recognized because the post master knows everyone in the area; it's his job.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.