"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each post required the same long hours, though, and his school-age children were left alone to run their own apartment-sized kingdom.
- His problem is that the post requires him to be married, and he has just a day to find a woman to be his wife.
- She also likes the job because it is "pure books," whereas a post at a larger school would require handling more administrative matters.
- All posts will require successful applicants to undergo security checks, and these can take some weeks, or even two months or more.
- A post that once seemed honorary now requires time and effort.
- The expertise of the incumbent is generally expected to include philosophical theology, although the post does not formally require this.
- The post will require stature, diplomacy and experience.
- Those who know him say he seems unlikely to take the presidency of a university, in part because such a post usually requires extensive fund-raising.
- Both posts require consensus backing from all 16 alliance members.
- You are fortunate that your post does not require imagination.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.