"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The area was made into a Polish customs post in 1606.
- One day in spring, the customs post was attacked by a party of men from the hills.
- Newer findings, however, show that this building was only ever used as a customs post.
- The customs post was seasonal and operated in the summer months only.
- There was still a suspicion of foreigners here at the customs post.
- In this period the line employed around 12,000 men and maintained 1,727 customs posts.
- I tell you, if a helicopter had come down at that customs post, there would have been no stopping me.
- Only goods, not people, are checked now at customs posts.
- There are no longer any operational customs posts along either side of the border.
- From the 1930s the town had a customs post and a telephone station.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.