"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Zimmermann took up his present post of Ambassador to Wellington in October 2005.
- In 1957, he turned down the post of Israeli Ambassador in order to pursue his literary career.
- She left the post of Ambassador in 1985.
- Subsequently he was promoted to the post of Ambassador to the United States in January 1998.
- He was recommended for the post of Ambassador to Holland in 1839, but politics prevented him from securing the post.
- In 1907 he declined the post of Ambassador to the United States.
- He assumed the post of Ambassador in Riyadh last September.
- In 1923, he moved to the post of Ambassador to Japan.
- Vaughn arrived in Panama on April 17, 1964 to take up the post of Ambassador, now vacant for six months.
- Nonetheless after the 1979 general election he was offered, and declined, the post of British Ambassador to the United States.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.