"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She sent him the lyrics by post, which arrived the next day.
- Get a pack full of great teaching ideas by post.
- Was it, wondered Robert, something one could do by post?
- To book your theory test by post you'll need an application form.
- Sorry, but we are not able to send any materials by post.
- You can fill the form in yourself and send it back by post.
- Student and child reductions are not available by post or phone.
- We just need to get more people to send their votes in by post or vote on the internet.
- Two arrive, one in the morning and the other by late post.
- If you want to vote by post give the full address where your ballot paper should be sent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.