"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, after Jon Oliva and Chris Caffery re-joined Savatage, the album saw a possible release date pushed from 1997 (a post on the Savatage website claimed that it may also have been released prior to the band's then forthcoming album, The Wake of Magellan).
- On May 24, 2011, the league filed a lawsuit against the Our Sports Central website and one poster over posts on the message boards claiming some of the league games were fixed.
- The second post, "The Unelectable Mitt Romney II," claimed Mitt would be an easy target for the Democrats.
- An earlier post claimed no conspiracy, I beg to differ.
- The post claims that controversy surrounding Sternberg is nothing new to the rescue and adoption community.
- A post on the Chinese IT website Solidot published details of the taken files and claimed that the files were outdated.
- However, the post claims that these tools impose something like a 20 percent size and performance penalty, relative to manual layouts.
- After reading about Glenn Beck's comments about the youth camp being like a Hitler Youth camp, I spent an hour reading Beck's homepage and the blog discussion that followed, with posts from people claiming to be Norwegians agreeing with his point of view and arguing that Norway was a pseudo-democracy.
- The post claims that the data will be published once it has been suitably formatted.
- The main opposition leader, Pierre Maboundou of the Gabonese People's Union, had refused to attend the post 1998 elections meetings, claiming that they were merely a ploy by Bongo to lure opposition leaders.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.