"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Post is calling its first issue a success.
- A year later, before his final, fatal flight, she said, Post called and told her he planned to pay off in kisses.
- That first story was not the only one in which the Post called the woman, with little or no qualification, a prostitute.
- The Washington Post called the approved deal "the most significant tax bill in nearly a decade".
- The Washington Post called it "one of the most sensitive films about black life ever made in this country."
- The Washington Post later called the piece "an extraordinary act of journalism."
- The Post calls the bill's tax provisions "an accountant's playground."
- The Washington Post called the bombing an "act of war.
- The Washington Post has called her the "steely force" at the organization.
- The Washington Post called the book one of the 10 best investment books of all time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.