"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was given the post in 1995, six years after joining the institute.
- The executives will be given other posts within the company, he said.
- He wanted Indians to be given important posts in the administration.
- Two years ago he joined the peacekeeping department and was given the top post last March.
- They gave the post to whoever suited them at the time.
- And ever since I gave him the post, he's done a first-rate job with it.
- Then he helped found the Republican party; was given diplomatic posts; wrote books.
- Then, he was given the post of general secretary of the party in 1987.
- The Alliance would never agree to give you the post.
- I could suggest to the captain that you be given the post.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.