"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was promoted lieutenant, commander, and to the rank of post captain.
- He glanced up too and was startled to find the post captain looking down at him.
- He must remember the phrase: his father would be more than interested since Nelson, as a young post captain, had served under him.
- Yes, there were many advantages in being a post captain, even though at the bottom of a list, and a frigate was a nice command.
- On 16 October Spencer sent him a commission as post captain.
- He became lieutenant in 1770, commander in 1772, and post captain in 1775.
- Despite these commands an official mistake meant that his commission as post captain was dated 6 October 1795.
- On his return, Domett was made a post captain.
- As a result he was promoted acting post captain and briefly given the command of the captured 74.
- He made post captain in 1868 and was compulsorily retired in 1870.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.