"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Baring was appointed a Lord of the Treasury in 1830, a post he held for the next four years until June 1834.
- Governor O'Neill appointed him Health Commissioner in 1987, a post he held until 1991.
- Having received good references from his patrons, Phillips was appointed second engineer in December 1685, a post with an annual salary of £250.
- He was appointed recorder of Boston in 1613, a post he held until his death in 1625.
- In 1948, he was appointed chief arbitrator for the longshoremen's union and the employers' group, a post he held until 2002.
- Geoffrey was then appointed justiciar of Ireland in 1273, a post he held until 1276.
- Handcock was appointed Recorder of Dublin in 1695, a post he held until his death in 1701.
- Boulton was appointed a Lord Commissioner of the Treasury in 1940, a post he held for two years.
- Ditchfield was appointed Rector of Barkham in 1886: a post that he held until his death.
- In 1951 he was appointed a post at Peking University.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.