"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He went to the next post and began his work.
- I have to get back to my own post now.
- He had started back to his post when someone called him.
- You may leave us now and return to your post.
- Then she went back to her post at the table.
- I heard you were being raised to a very important post.
- A follow up to a post I asked information a few weeks back.
- I did it, and came to your post in my return.
- It would be best now, I think, if you were to go back to your post.
- No one spoke much on the way back to the post.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.