"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The two remaining guards took their posts, weapons on the door.
- Why do some posts take longer in the queue than others?
- The same post that took it to her took another from Geoffrey himself.
- The post took its name from the little hill.
- The post near him had taken most of the blast.
- His post today takes his discussion of permission one step further.
- The post takes new members twice a year and currently has approximately active members.
- An excellent post and in stark contrast to the line taken by Heather Stewart.
- Every morning the post takes an hour or two to read.
- The post may take a while but subscriptions do arrive eventually.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.