"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The body did not return across the floor between the posts.
- But I was watching the ball go between the posts.
- Relations between the two posts were usually difficult but correct.
- The 1886 election was the first split between the two posts in California's history.
- Now a human skin, face and hair still attached, was stretched between the posts.
- There was some discussion on the difference in grading between the two posts.
- A Behind (worth 1 point) is a kick that goes between the outer posts.
- Therefore, it may be possible for a fairly simple model to explain total and unit cost differences between posts.
- In my case, I had an independent source of income that saw me through the tough times between short-term posts.
- Jean-Claude was tied, standing between the posts at the end of the bed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.