"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By 2013 the band have yet to release any new music, despite a string of shows in 2008 and 2009.
- Because of different publishing problems, the game wasn't released for a long time despite development being completely finished.
- Many political prisoners have still not been released, despite appeals from the international community.
- Tactics continued to release games despite this sudden change in staff.
- But why should the film have such tough going being released, despite its awards and reviews?
- No official music video was released for the single, despite strong radio airplay.
- This album was released in 2003, despite the copyright of 2004 on the artwork.
- The film was not a major success when it was released despite its large budget and well-known subject matter.
- In one opinion poll, 54% of Dutch people still believed that the film should be released, despite any possible negative effects.
- The film was released to a responsive commercial market despite the fact that it has never been promoted or advertised.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.