"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Pan Ch'ao now secretly released the prisoners whom he had taken alive, and the King of Kutcha was thus informed of his plans.
- A small lever is somewhere secretly released, one is hardly aware of it at first, and at once the whole apparatus is in motion.
- They conduct a search for Randall, whom Shane had secretly released and killed nearby.
- So he arranges for Jake to be released secretly for a couple of days, in order to lure Jesus onto the Governor's favorite college team.
- Four of the Leanders officers caught ashore were imprisoned for their own protection, and were later secretly released.
- NOTE: All are released through Secretly Canadian, unless otherwise specified.
- So virulent have his attackers always been that, even after 13 years, he was released secretly.
- The group later conducts a search for Randall, whom Shane had secretly released and murdered in the woods.
- However he was secretly released by government officials in 2007.
- The Cigarettes and Valentines album was rumoured to have been secretly released as Money Money 2020 by The Network.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.