"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He reluctantly released her and she stepped back from him.
- She must have said the words, because Sean lifted his head and reluctantly released her.
- The judge reluctantly released the child into her care.
- The boy's mother reluctantly released her hold on him, leaving him to me.
- I know what you're thinking," she continued as Diana reluctantly released the wood.
- The Americans later reluctantly released him at the request of the Iraqi government.
- Pappas reluctantly released some of the pressure from the accelerator.
- Jon bit back the urge to swear and nodded, reluctantly releasing her hand.
- Zorro reluctantly released her and ducked into the tunnel, following the others.
- Gabriella reluctantly released him and looked up, frowning her confusion.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.