"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the radio a lot of newly released American records were played.
- The 2009 annual report is due out soon, check back for the newly released data.
- And he said the newly released documents would do nothing to change that.
- The station focus is on country from the past and no newly released songs can be found there.
- And then will you get the first version of n newly released product?
- Many of the programs can provide savings to the employer, according to newly released research.
- Raw Dog puts together a list of newly released music.
- Nor do they offer advice or job counseling for the newly released players.
- "Further, there is a newly released enthusiasm about America," he continued.
- Critics said the newly released documents left them with more questions than answers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.